Saturday, 26 January 2013

A Jew free Palestine?

This is not about "peace", this is about civil rights, Jewish Civil Rights !! says Caroline Glick with a passion and intelligence that bowl  me over. After listening to this tape (which, once again I found in this  treasure trove that is vlad tepes) I felt like typing WOW in capital letters  and add enough exclamations marks to qualify  as an unmistakable "right-winger". ( "right wingers" use more exclamation marks than "normal people" I am told).

WOW !!!!!!!! Caroline Glick!!!! What a woman!!!!! Courageous and intelligent!!!!!!!!


If you don't have the time to watch the full 10 minutes  please do watch at least the last 4 minutes.


WOW!!!! What a woman!!!!!

 I don't know what music to play after this one, it would have to be at least as powerful as Wagner - but I'm not one to rub salt into wounds, at least not deliberately, and I don't think Caroline Glick needs musical accompaniment.




2 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Anonymous. Counting your exclamation marks you might be even more "right" than I ;). But yes, indeed, "wow!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete