Sunday, 26 May 2013

" Nothing to do with Islam? "


I have just seen the name of the British Prime Minister spelled like this:  "CAMORON" and, without any undue respect, I think it suits him.

David Wood writes:
"British soldier Lee Rigby was murdered and beheaded on a London street by two Muslims. Prime Minister David Cameron and London Mayor Boris Johnson have assured the world that the attack had nothing to do with Islam... "

That these two politicians are mistaken seems obvious, but are they pretending to be thick or are they thick? Colour me cynical for I am with the man who said:

"When the consequences of ignorance become indistinguishable from 
the consequences of malice, it is wiser and safer to assume malice."








In creative writing classes experienced writers tell you "when in doubt, leave out". Well I am very much  in doubt if  I should post the following video on the subject, not because I don't agree with the points  it makes, but (if I may indulge in a little mixing of metaphors)  because it shoots its arrows without any mercy for  the target nor for polite parlance. Less convolutedly  expressed:  the LANGUAGE IS VERY VERY BAD.

Well, on reflection I will go against the wisdom of those who know better and post the video, because I am so really really really angry at that smelly  mantra of  "this has nothing to do with Islam".


WARNING:
VERY BAD LANGUAGE
h/t Pat Condell













Update: 29.5.2013 (h/t vladtepes)


About that "backlashophobia": 
“What we need is a muslim backlash, and we need it now”
says Pat Condel










Update 20.6.2013 Lest we forget!






No comments:

Post a Comment