Friday, 19 July 2013

The racist lynching of George Zimmerman


Living under a rock, and not an American one at that, I  had only vaguely heard  of  the 'Zimmerman Case' without really listening.  Apparently there was a wall-to-wall media coverage of the court case, something of  an 'O.J. Simpson Case' mirror image. When I heard the American President implicitly condemn George Zimmerman before and now after the trial, I was slightly disturbed and then I found this video on Vlad's Blog. Seeing our tax-payer funded media (who lean so much to the left that their default position is practically horizontal) taking the same slant as Obama, I put my chair  firmly next to George Zimmerman's.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech, will - once again - be used and abused, but although, America is now a nation that has a black President, due in no small part to the colour of his skin, I think that for George Zimmerman, this part of Martin Luther King's speech has not been fulfilled:




"...I have a dream that my four little children
will one day live in a nation 
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin
but by the content of their character..."





This video is confronting btw.









































UpdateGeorge Zimmerman comes out of hiding

Update 2Family saved by George Zimmerman grateful but afraid of threats.

Update 3Pamela Geller's take on this:

Update 4: A black on (Australian) white murder - no self defence, just boredom and racism. Not a peep out of Obama. Does that make the POTUS a one-way racist? Or are all racists "one-way"?

1 comment:

  1. Great Bill Whittle presentation.

    The Demon-crats should hang their racist heads in shame for applying pressure on the judiciary and media portraying Zimmerman, a Hispanic as a 'white racist murderer and hater of black people'.

    Thank God that justice prevailed and Zimmerman was acquitted.

    ReplyDelete