Thursday, 19 June 2014

Was God the first Zionist ?



"I don't hate Jews, I just hate Zionism" 

...or weasel words to that effect are the classical protestation of Jew Haters who all come from different (but often quite low) levels of intelligence. Taking a walk through some of their brains, one would probably find quite a lot of the images from  that nasty hoax The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I will not challenge the probably very short attention span of my beloved readers with long explanations of "what is Zionism" but for those who would like to know more, this virtual library would probably be a good place to start with. 

I just want to tell you about  a  recent exchange I had with a rather fundamental Christian of the "Jews-killed-our-Jesus" kind. I had told him about one of these happy-making 'AHA' moments my blogger friend,  Geofffff, had given me with his statement:  

"Moses was the first Zionist":

Christian:  
"Moses did nothing of his own volition. He just obeyed God. It was God who told him to take the Jewish people out of Egypt and to lead them to safety in their promised land, Israel."  (I'm quoting from memory).  
Me:  

BINGO, so it was not Moses who was the first Zionist, but God himself.













Quote of the day:

"They dont hate the Jews because of Israel,
They hate Israel because of the Jews. "
.

No comments:

Post a Comment