Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Friday, 18 July 2014

Shalom from Munich :)



   


Yes, yes  I know, it's a little on the corny side, but today  I am just proud of my old country, and that makes me go silly;)

 Have a look at how nice  a demonstration of solidarity can be - no shouts of Allah-u-Akbar, or "kill the Jews" as we have recently witnessed in Paris,  Amsterdam, London,  Sydney and just about in any city that has been taken over by violent thugs. 



   


Compare this peaceful march to  the "Solidarity-with-HAMAS" hate feasts... no Riot Police needed here...


   


On the tape below, watch from about  min. 0.22 - No-one disturbs that counter-protester, obviously a pro-Hamas demonstrator and,  judging by the demographics of the most typical   "European" Jew Haters,  she would be a post-menopausal female left-over from the Baader Meinhof period, considering that she is  obviously not a young male of what is sometimes referred to as "of middle Eastern appearance".


   




That cute lady "loves Israel", so I do I, Madame, so do I.


   




Hevenu Shalom Alechem - "We stand by Israel"


   





Hevenu Shalom Aleichem  "We brought peace onto you"


   




The Marienplatz Munich: 



   






"Am Yisrael chai"

Someone tells me this means: 

"The people of Israel is alive"

And that is good !






The Bavarian colours are also White and Blue
...perhaps there is something in it...


The light at the end of the tunnel
 might not be an oncoming train after all ...

;)









No comments:

Post a Comment