Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

I dont belong to that "Palestine"








This brings something to mind which I read somewhere, sometimes by someone who wrote:

"Centuries of inbreeding in the Petri dish of Arabia have produced some nasty mutations"

As does this little quaint video below of some very proud "Palestinian" parents. (It had one positive effect on me in that it made me forgive my parents for choosing a merely "old-fashioned" name for me, but I think this little fringe benefit is much less than a silver lining in a much  more than  dark cloud).








And talking about nasties:  what's with these "Palestinian" MOTHERS and KNIVES ?!







Songs My Mother Taught Me

   



PS:  Here is an idea: 













.



2 comments:

  1. Watching the first two videos it's almost impossible to believe that this is not farce and that these supposed humans were created by G-d.

    Thank you for the last video. It was a pleasure to listen to and a a welcome antidote to the insanity that came before it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June. My apologies, while your post is dated 28 October 2015, it must have fallen through the cracks. Yes I agree with you about these creatures disguised as humans.

    ReplyDelete