Saturday, 19 March 2016

Geert Wilders: "Here I stand again!"





 Geert Wilders:
"...So here I stand again. And I honestly think it is a disgrace that I have to stand here. Millions of people in this country and abroad think so, too..."













Baron Boidissey from Gates of Vienna writes: 


"Geert Wilders appeared in court for the first time yesterday in the latest show trial against him. He has been charged with a “hate crime” for saying that he and his party wanted fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands... 
......[...]..... 
...Nothing highlights the surreal nature of this trial more than the fact that it had to be held in a bunker under Schiphol Airport, for security reasons. It takes enormous state resources to protect Mr. Wilders from the thousands of culture-enrichers and leftists who are determined to kill him. Yet he is the one who is accused of inciting violence.

Welcome to the Modern Multicultural Netherlands!" (my bolds)






The video shows Mr. Geert Wilders addressing the representatives of  the (IN)justice system that seems to reign now in  that once decent little country, Holland. He points out the blatantly corrupt double standard applied by the Public Prosecutor and if that was not enough, Mr. Wilders also points out the screeching conflict of interest of one of the "Judges". 

He asks "not for your compassion" but simply that "Lady Justice be blindfolded", and  he fears (with some reason)  that "this will not be so". 

I fear that where the hounding of Geert Wilders is concerned, there is no "Lady Justice" at all, blindfolded or otherwise, his "crime" being his criticism of Islam, the  "LOL-Justice" applied to him is  known under the name of "SHARIA". 









Thanks to H. Numan for the translation, and to Vlad Tepes for the subtitling and you will  also find the full transcript of the video at Gates of Vienna














"...I don't know where I'm goin
but I sure know where I've been
hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday.
An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time
but here I go again, here I go again..."




.

No comments:

Post a Comment