Thursday, 3 March 2016

"Israeli Sovereignty will triumph over Arab Terror"



Now, here is someone  who speaks clearly. Many politicians and professional speech writers could do worse than to try and emulate her.  I am not only impressed by the clarity with which this articulate woman  gets her message across,   but I agree with her.














Ah, how I wish the brilliant Latma TV produced by yet another fantastic Jewish woman, Caroline Glick, would resume their programmes; here is a sample: 














.

4 comments:

  1. Hi - thanks for translating this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc hearing (well, reading) what that poor woman had to say was powerful. Sorry to hijack this story comments - I didn't see anywhere more relevant. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Hi Anonymous: You are welcome. Here is the link to more details: http://littlenotesfromparis.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/calais-testimony-of-woman.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me of that Latma segment - I think it's the best thing they did, although 'We fool the world' about the Gaza convoy was really good also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Rob I remember it well, and still love it.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg

      Adolf Erdogan had already his unclean handprints all over the place - boats seem to be his "invader transport" of choice. I still am angry that the Israeli PM gave into what I suspect was some blackmail by Obama and "apologised" to the Turkish Führer, who immediately rubbed salt into what must have been a wound by gloating about Bibi's humiliation.

      Delete