Thursday, 14 July 2016

MARION Le Pen - a future French President?



I am an unashamed fan of Marine Le Pen...





...but I don't know if she will ever become President of France. She fought epic battles against the Nasty Machine but, in order to "de-diabolise" Le Front National, the party her father founded, she had to put too much water into her wine, including separating herself and the party from her father in an Oedipal Tragedy of Greek proportions. 

She may still yet win the presidential election next year against a truly corrupt gigantic political machinery mounted against her, and I hope she does. 

But I  am more optimistic when I am looking at/listening to  her young niece, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen. While I would not put my house on  Marine Le Pen becoming the next  President of France, I am sure, this feisty, and more openly conservative  younger Le Pen will, one day, ascend the steps of the Elysee Palace.....

Here is a short extract from a speech she gave to her people (2000 of them) at a summer meeting in the South of France a few days ago: 






I apologise for the not quite neat finish of the sub-titles - the last sentence that nearly gets lost is:

"...They are accomplices of that islamism that today kills the French people"











P.S.: No music in view of developing news about yet another (islamic?) massacre on one of the most beautiful Promenades in the world, La Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, while the political classes in power in France have "emergency meetings" and are, no doubt, planning the next widely publicised "emotional" march and the printing machines have started as we speak, issuing thousands of "Je suis Nice" T-shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment