Thursday, 6 October 2016

Who is afraid of Huma Abedin in the White House?





I am !


Some wagging tongues suggest that  the relationship between the potential next POTUS and her "closest adviser" of many years are as "biblical" as was "that" relationship between the much maligned Intern,  Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton.  

I don't know if this is true, but, with my  sense for aesthetics I find such symmetry  somehow...errr.... mesmerising: Mr. Clinton loves his Jewish Intern  v.  Mrs. Clinton loves her Islamic Intern.....

I found this video via Vlad Tepes and, while I do not know its original poster,  it seems well documented and sourced. 













If you think that there is a little too much covering of the US elections, the interconnectedness of all things corruptly political is such that the US election results in November  will concern all of us, wherever we live. 













No comments:

Post a Comment