Sunday, 13 November 2016

Did Trump really mock the Disabled?



My friend Jeff R.  is a highly intelligent, well read and  open-minded American-born Australian who was educated  during a time when schools were not yet grooming children in gender re-assignment, and Universities were not yet factories for producing politically indoctrinated, moronic herd animals. And yet...he too fell for many of the lies told so successfully about Donald Trump. 

Teaching in the field, the story which shocked him the most and which he could neither forget nor forgive, was the widely reported  "mocking people with disabilities" by the President Elect.

"I cannot believe that Trump would do that !!!" I told my friend, "but he DID, I saw it myself !" came the answer from a man who, normally, is really not your gullible type.  

So I'm  glad I came across these two videos  which show that Donald Trump, at least  in this case,  was not only taken out of context, but that the context was maliciously manipulated. 










If you don't believe the explanation from Donald Trump in this video above, and if you can spare 12 minutes to watch the details of the truth revealed, the following video is for you: 









In this case, I'm with Iago:

Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,Is the immediate jewel of their souls.Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;But he that filches from me my good nameRobs me of that which not enriches him,And makes me poor indeed.
 Othello Act 3, Scene 3












No comments:

Post a Comment