Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Obama's Munich: Chamberlain or Mufti Al-Husseini?



!!! Gotcha !!!
Oinc-Allahuakbar-Oinc













When people compare Obama's nuclear  "deal" with Iran's Ayatollahs to a modern day "Munich" (and the more intelligent commentators do), they refer to this: 










I do believe that Chamberlain was naive. 











Do I believe that Obama is naive

No! 





While Hitler's Germany, at the time of Chamberlain, was still somewhat "in the closet", and Chamberlain could have but did not know it, Iran has for decades called openly for the annihilation of  America, Israel and the Jews (as recently as just a few days ago)  But even if I was to give Obama the benefit of the doubt and use the same excuse as  his  defenders  i.e. "He did not know", I tend to agree with the man who said: 


“When the consequences of naivety are the same as the consequences of malice, it is wiser and safer to assume malice.” (or words to that effect)






And here is a little glimpse of the parallels I draw with that other visit to Munich, the one which the Grand Mufti of Israel   made  to Adolf né Schickelgruber:











Obama's possible Motivation(s)?

I strongly believe that Obama does not like  Jews other than the self-loathing ones who would vote for him even  a 3rd time - and he only likes those as a means to an end. His contempt and hatred for- or envy of the Jews, which was so much in evidence by the treatment of Netanyahu and Israel during his presidency, was probably acquired during the first 7 years of his life (*), when he was being brought up  as a Muslim in Indonesia. (Both his fathers were Muslims I think). 

Whether it is this dislike of Jews which  he has in common with the Ayatollahs, or a sense of obligation to pay back  the Nobel-Prize mob for their premature ejaculation of his Peace Prize, or whether it is  a combination of the  many mysterious  strings that pull him, one thing seems clear to me: he wanted Iran to get "the bomb" and he just about achieved it. In my not-so-humble opinion, Barack Hussein Obama was not so much "negotiating" on behalf of America and the West as he was campaigning on behalf of Iran.  




       






An uncomfortable afterthought: 

If it is true, and I believe it is, that it was the Obama Administration who installed the Muslim Brotherhood's   Mohamed Morsi as Egypt's ruler (yes yes I knouuuwww, he was "voted" in) the new leader of Egypt,  Abdel_Fattah_el-SISI put an end to whatever Obama's plans were. So,  somewhat  dangerously for my credibility, I will speculate: perhaps, as Obama's "ambitions" (whatever they were) were  thwarted in Egypt, he tried to satisfy them with Iran, and his second attempt was dangerously more successful............at our peril. 


A little trivial observation: Isn't it cute how "Sisi" is spelled "Isis" backwards. Give me Sisi any time over Isis :)








(*) "give me a child to the age of 7 and I give you the man" attributed to the  Jesuits.





















.

No comments:

Post a Comment