Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Sunday, 9 February 2014

Lets boycott the Jew Haters



Dear Peter Singer,

Are you aware that your favourite charity Oxfam, to whom you give 25% of your salary, is heavily into Jew-Bashing? Yes I know, they use masturbatory  euphemisms like "saving the Palesteeeeenians"  etc. but do have a closer look into the nasty activities and real  motivations of the BDS. 
 
Does "Kauft nicht bei Juden" not ring a bell, especially for you, a Jew? 

I used to give to Oxfam, on your recommendation, because as the founder of 'Animal Liberation' all those years ago you had my respect, but now, the money I might yet have given to them will go towards a SodaStreamMaker thanks to that magnificent Jewish "Scarlett" woman.

 
Sincerely,Rita. 




And here, this feisty Michael Coren in his straight-forward-take-no-prisoners-style tells us what all this is really about:












I too, stand by Israel !




















.

2 comments:

  1. On ya Rita!

    And SodaStream is great. I use my machine every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Geoffff : Good idea for a birthday, mother's day, father's day, boycott-the-BDS-day etc. present ;)

    ReplyDelete