There were some early warning signs during his election campaign.....
They lost an eye, a hand, or their face was disfigured. In a split second, their lives were turned upside down, sometimes simply because they were within or around a yellow vest protest. There are more than 2000, according to official figures, that have been injured during the yellow vest demonstrations.
Le Vent Se Lève have interviewed more than thirty of these victims located across France in recent weeks.
This video was directed by Salome Saqué, Louis Covfefe and Antoine Dez. It was published, with English subtitles on 8 March 2019.
'''
I remember the original recording of Macron inspecting the troops during the centenary celebrations of the Armistice last year as very stark and strangely fascinating, but that video seems to have disappeared. So this copy, with some strange language at the end that I do not understand, will have to do until I find the original again.

No comments:
Post a Comment