Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Saturday, 1 June 2019

Likes and Dislikes for June 2019


Things I liked, loved, disliked and/or loathed during June 2019






//////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////





































The enemy within: 








Grenoble, France, end of "Ramadan" not a Français de Souche nor a woman of any nationality in sight. That is France today. 



































New Camouflage Technic which can come in handy in Macron's France, Merkel's Germany, Sadic Kahn's London.
















As someone who totally despises Angela Merkel (the second worst Chancellor Germany ever had) for the way she endangers  the German people and destroys the country of my birth, I very much appreciate the deserved disdain with which President Trump treats her in this little video. 








Look !!!  No Hands !!!!!





President Trump and his first Lady visit the Queen






1. I just L O R R R V E this, you may call me a “groupie” – I was always a sucker for Pomp and Ceremony. And with the Queen and President Trump we have at least two Germans who represent countries that fought the Nazis – at least in the past.



2. I find it remarkable that the glamorous “Melania” – First Lady – is the only one (at least among those in sight) who holds her glass according to correct etiquette which commands: when it contains “white” you hold it by the stem, when it contains “red” you hold its body.












3. Am just drooling with Schadenfreude at the thought of this Jew-hating Poison Dwarf, Sadiq Kahn, whose colour must have turned from off-white to GREEN, seeing the JEWISH Son-in-Law of the POTUS honoured while all this nasty terrorism defender could do is join the execrable gutter-dweller Jeremy Corbyn spreading their bile among the vulgar haters in London street protests against their betters.







Sadiq Khan, Lawyer For Islamic Terrorists and Racists















Speaking of Sadiq Kahn's Londonistan: found this little ...ahem...pearl at Vlad Tepes
















No comments:

Post a Comment