Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Friday, 7 May 2021

Likes and Dislikes for May 2021

 



Merkel's Gestapo, 

are these really German Police Officers ? 

they seem nearly as Nazi as 

the Victorian (Melbourne-Australian)  "Police"






PFUI  MERKEL !!!

Schäme Dich !















I salute you, Brave Man, surrounded by 

Cronulla-Karen-Style-Folk




Buy his T-shirts ! 


































But what about our Chiiiillldren....








































Just a Freudean Slip













Okay, not very flattering....but then, who wants to "flatter" Merkel at this stage ...she has returned  Germany to the bad old times....1933...to...1989... I don't !!! and: J'accuse !








Spieglein Spieglein an der Wand.....

Mirror Mirror on the Wall.....













Yes, I think so too !!!











And we are about to

 sub-title this heart-breaking story

 from France: 










I  LOVE this !!!

Just in case anyone thinks I am sneering 




















Woof Woof










Hugs in times of Corona... 

who seems to attack the braincells, in some....

wondering if that was the intention....















Ahhhhh, how I would like to be in Paris

 in May 

(even more so than in April)


BUT


...Not allowed to leave Australia....

...until reason prevails...

...or we force it to return...

...or the sheep turn...





Meanwhile, beloved France, 

KEEP DANCING















Biden's Strong Sheilas













Johnson & Johnson's latest top-up vaccine

















Woof-Woof















That's how you show it: 









And that's how it's done ... so there !














/

No comments:

Post a Comment