Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Sunday, 24 April 2022

Likes and Dislikes - April 2022

 



Coming out of the Closet



















Mask Mandates Lifted

Not everyone is happy 



From : Conservative Momma

Since the mandate to force people to wear masks on airplanes has been struck down, lots of "doctors" have started posting selfie pictures of themselves wearing masks to defy the freedom of choice to not wear a mask. So here ya go :)











 





🇷🇺Russian President Vladimir Putin 

attends Easter service 

in Moscow's Christ the Saviour Cathedral.










The other World Leader's Easter










And here is the Daaarling 

of all the Western World Leaders

elected and not elected 

before he became their Daaarling 

...I give you...

Volodymyr Zelensky

President and Dancer

of the Ukraine









Personally I'd rather go for the favourite song 

of  "Aussie Cossack's"  Wife: 
















Everybody is talking about

Elon Musk 










Discloser:  I detest Macron as much as he detests France....

On this clip which has gone viral he shows his "hairy chest" and, looking at his neck-line,  I find myself wondering: are those chest-hair extensions ?




I

















No comments:

Post a Comment