Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Tuesday, 1 January 2019

Happy 2019






The New Year arrived first in Australia and a few minutes after the OZ clocks had struck the midnight hour, I hastened over to Vlad Tepes who posts from CANADA, bragging:






BREAKING NEWS !
The world will not end in 2018….it is already 2019 here in OZ and has been for the last 7 minutes.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE at Vladtepes ! And thank you to all for trying to save the world ! xxx



A very short time later, Martin, one of the most "on-the-ball" VladTepes Contributors posted this:




Australia! Sydney welcomes in 2019 with celebratory fireworks

.




Here I was, in OZ, getting pictures of what had just happened only a few kms from my house via CANADA !!!  Sometimes I still marvel at progress and there is something to be said for it, except it never stops. 

And while the folks in Vienna are getting ready for this years New Year's Concert right now, lets have a little musical Champagne from one of the past performances:  Prosit New Year ! 























No comments:

Post a Comment