Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Tuesday, 1 January 2019

What Women Really Want




One of the privileges of writing a blog is that you can post what amuses/intrigues/interests you (within the limits of the increasingly censorious tech-giants who have become the judges/gatekeepers of "free speech". Yes, looking at you:  YouTube, Face Book, Twitter etc. ) 

While I have miles of drafts on serious subjects lining up, I'll give this one the priority because a) I have a friend who really needs urgent advice in this field and b) because this cheeky video "amuses" me greatly as I hope it will amuse you.  

While his "delivery" needs some getting used to, I mostly enjoy Paul Joseph Watson's work: sharply intelligent, fearless, in-your-face and more often than not seriously funny. 

Here is his advice to men in search of a woman: "Stop being thirsty losers" he  tells them. 



(Don't get frightened away by the dry statistics at the start stop after a minute)












Comment
by Dorothy Parker


 Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea; 
And love is a thing that can never go wrong; 
And I am Marie of Roumania.














.




















.




No comments:

Post a Comment