Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Monday, 4 February 2019

Likes and Dislikes for February 2019



28. 2. 2019




Meanwhile, a page from the book "More things change, more they stay the same": 



















27.2.2019




^^^Captions read:^^^

In Schwerin you have to queue up to sign against the mosque construction. 

This mosque will certainly never be built. Quite simply because the people in this city don't play along.  











25. 2. 2019

Meanwhile in Israel:













24.2.2019

Jew Haters use "Made in Israel" ! 









23.2.2019

Look up "Jussie Smollett" if you want to know the details of this black actor who hired 2 of his thug friends to "show-beat-him-up" and shout "raaaacist" and "homophobic" slurs at him. After this staged "raaaacial-homophobic" attack he blamed TRUMP supporters, because his "attackers" apparently wore MAGA (Make America Great Again - the Trump Election slogan) hats. 



;











Meanwhile in Australia:









Meanwhile in the US:







Act XIII - Gilets Jaunes/Yellow Vests




























Picture I: I condamn the Yellow Vests   
Picture 2: I salute the courage of the Venezuelians who march for their freedom











;;











There is only ONE Imam I respect, and it's not the present usurper of the chair of St. Peter, but Imam Tawhidi

1 comment: