Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Saturday, 27 July 2019

Joseph Mengele Twins




I just had a fight with a Jewish friend of mine who thought I was "overdoing that Jewish thing"

"Stop mentioning the Jew-Hatred all the time, you are obsessed" he scolded me.

Yes I am "obsessed" with it, if "obsessed" is the word and I have no intention to let go any time soon of this "obsession", LEST WE FORGET.

Someone recently put it this way: "Jew Hatred is a virus....it never goes away, it just mutates". Although a total non-scientist, this rang a bell. So I will shout my warnings against this seemingly eternally renewed Jew Hatred, loudly, from any roof I can find, not because I am German, or because I feel guilty for what my forefathers have done, but because I am seeing, what I read in the "history books" happening again, here and now, especially in Merkel's Germany where it is  increasing and is getting worse.















I have just finished reading a book by one of the Child Survivors, a so-called "Joseph Mengele Twin". She lives here in Australia. Her name is Eva Slonim, the title of her book is "Gazing at the Stars" and below is an excerpt which, in my mind, tells me that you just CANNOT OVERDO THAT JEWISH THING:

















She asks:



"...Now that we, the last witnesses to the Holocaust, are approaching the end of our lives, I ask myself: is my survival a privilege, a reward, a punishment or a charging of great responsibility?..."




and she answers:

"it is all of those".



How could anyone argue with Eva Slonim's comment that "...no one should ever have to see the things ..." we saw  (especially as children):


"....We saw twins bled to death. Their blood was transfused into a young healthy girl, who was then made pregnant.

We saw a pregnant woman give birth in the middle of the night. She delivered the baby herself in silence. She held the baby for a moment in her arms, then placed it on the bunk, cut the umbilical cord and ran away. In the morning, Dr. Mengele found the bed empty but for the baby. He shouted in fury and sent out a search party. He picked up the infant, injected it with some fatal medicine and hurled it across the room.


We saw a young boy return from surgery with scars on his abdomen. He sat on his bed in silence, comatose. And then, without warning, his scars split open and his organs began spilling on the floor.


We saw things together that no human should ever see. And we watched in silence, never sharing a word.  ..... (p. 123)




I will spare you the passage on page 118 which tells you when the author (10 y.o. at the time) came across a room ...."filled with the dismembered body parts of the children who had left ...[our]....barracks".


Read the book, and then do not forget, this inhumanity has not stopped, it continues !!!










The title "Gazing at the Stars" comes from the Parents of Eva having told their children, that, when they were all alone and frightened, they should look up at the stars. Because that is where their parents would be and that is from where they would talk to them.






























No comments:

Post a Comment