A tweet by the execrably strident Bette Middler
after a gracious speech by Melania Trump
who (incidentally) speaks 5 languages:
Oh, God. She still can’t speak English.— bettemidler (@BetteMidler) August 26, 2020
////////////////////
Where are the Black Lives Matter Thugs when you need them !
This toddler is clearly Raaaaacccciiisst !
////////////////////
===========
A fitting CV of the disastrous Premier of Victoria (Australia)
Daniel Andrews:
Language Warning:
;
A little food for thought from Katie Hopkins who speaks of a:
"...MASSIVE power grab by Gnashers-in-Chief,
Jacinda Ardern..."
And what does this young man say ?
See below the video.
See below the video.
"So I'm participating in a corona vaccine trial here....
and I have to say I feel good.......
so I'm not feeling any side effects or anything..."
and I have to say I feel good.......
so I'm not feeling any side effects or anything..."
A Jewish friend of mine just sent me this video with the remark:
"I am overcome with Joy":
span style="font-size: large;">This is history.— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) August 17, 2020
The moment the Israeli Air Force, led by Maj. Gen. Amikam Norkin, entered into German airspace for the first time ever & was welcomed by the Luftwaffe Commander, Lt. Gen. Ingo Gerhatz: pic.twitter.com/CSkFBXnkzE
<
He specialises in German music from all periods and has - at one stage - been accused of being "too right wing" by people whose lack of cultural knowlege was in direct inverse proportion to the effort they put into having him "cancelled". He may be conservative and I certainly see nothing wrong with that but I am very grateful for his generous work.
Thanks to him I have discovered many old favorites of mine, like this one:
You will find the description and comments to this song by Dr. Ludwig under the Video at YouTube
Sometimes - just sometimes - I can identify with the feelings (and reactions) of this little sweetie in pink.
Usually I am not a fan of rap (to say the least), but it can be a way to ask some pertinent questions and get some intelligent messages across, as does this German Rapper of Turkish background, Alpa Gun:
Alpa Gun featuring Eshtar
- Was ist die Wahrheit? / What is the Truth?
(prod. by Mark Tabak & Mark Dollar)
►Alpa Gun folgen: http://alpagun.fty.li/social ►Video by Sergen Isici ►Beat prod. by Mark Tabak & Mark Dollar ►Mix & Master by M Beats Kreutsberg (Mattias Millhoff)
..
The Premier of Queensland (Labor/Left)with the unspellable name got in on the act early. Leading by (faux) example, it seems to me.
— PatriotsBrotherhoodAlliance (@PatriotsBrothe2) August 10, 2020
One comment to this tweet read:
"Tip of iceberg
Come Fall, all of your celebrity idols (politics, sports, entertainment, movies, etc) will be on social media with videos of them getting the jab & the dummies will run to get theirs..."
"Tip of iceberg
Come Fall, all of your celebrity idols (politics, sports, entertainment, movies, etc) will be on social media with videos of them getting the jab & the dummies will run to get theirs..."
...
On this Sunday morning, a lovely song for you from the channel of Dr. Ludwig who puts an enormous amount of work into his postings, including the true historical background of the songs and very good translations.
He specialises in German music from all periods and has - at one stage - been accused of being "too right wing" by people whose lack of cultural knowlege was in direct inverse proportion to the effort they put into having him "cancelled". He may be conservative and I certainly see nothing wrong with that but I am very grateful for his generous work.
Thanks to him I have discovered many old favorites of mine, like this one:
You will find the description and comments to this song by Dr. Ludwig under the Video at YouTube
Advertisers "giving into" the Pedophiles and assorted dirty minds from the cancel culture?
Why ?
Why ?
...
About that promise of a "second wave"....
Don't worry...
....Bill and Melinda are onto
it.
Jumping from shadows
Sometimes - just sometimes - I can identify with the feelings (and reactions) of this little sweetie in pink.




No comments:
Post a Comment