To be updated until the US election results are out.
I did find this video on twitter and the poster "CJTRUTH" introduced it as follows:
" If you don’t understand anything right now on what the Democrats & the “fake news media” is doing to our President this is one to watch and pass onto your friends that are not “awake” yet. This was the night before the election. It makes more sense now."
H/T VladTepesBlog
So, what about that accusation of RAAAACISM against President Donald Trump? An accusation among a million of others, repeated ad nauseam, perhaps following the advice from, was it Goebbels?
"Repeat a lie often enough and it will be believed"
(or words to that effect).
Well, Herschel Walker who spoke on the first night of the Republican National Convention, on 24 August 2020 begs to differ:
While I despise Twitter, perhaps influenced a little by having been banned for a lame caricature of Merkel that I had posted (the paws of that broom-rider seem to reach far and wide) I still peek into twitter regularly . Yesterday, perhaps after this speech (and a few others by black Trump supporters), they made one insulting word "trend" and for that action (yes they do have a guiding influence of what will trend) they deserve every decent wo/man's contempt:
Twitter's trending word of the day?
"Uncle Tom".
No comments:
Post a Comment