Watch the end of this video and see why evil can win.....as it did this time... (and has won, lately, too many times) in Victoria and elsewhere....globally.
"Our power is the fear of the others"
(former Stasi Boss)
![]() |
| Dan Andrews, Premier of Victoria (Australia) and his "Health-Authority" |
Update and little interlude
12. 10. 2020
Tonight, I had a looooong discussion with a friend, a dear friend, who lives in Victoria, and who - like many Victorians, is "of the Left".
He genuinely believes that the Premier, Dan-Adolf-Andrews, an irredeemably corrupt liar (in my opinion), is "saving lives" by putting Victorians under house arrest for up to 7 months and is intending to continue this for as long as he can. A premier who is getting his police to bash up young women for not wearing a health-endangering "mask" (*) even if they have a medical dispensation, and who is allowing them "to get their rocks off" by sexually assaulting such young women...!!!
If you think I am exagering, have a look at this:
I have seen the video above in its entirety: It's integrity seems now damaged...
why ?
how ?
I also would like to know what became of this girl and this whole Melbourne-Police-Affair:
swept under the carpet in Andrews' living space ?
My exchanges with my friend tonight, were fiery, passionate, even bombastic from my side, but my friend - lets call him Neil, because that's his name - while not meekly submitting to ideas/arguments he thinks are totally wrong, will listen to the other's arguments and refute/discuss them. So, when tonight, Neil broke up our heated discussion abruptly by saying: "I have to go now", I Pavlov's-Dog-like accepted it as the normal "last post" in a discussion between a leftie and the right-winger that I am.
10 minutes later I got a watsup message from my friend Neil which read:
"Just in case you misunderstood:
the reason I had to go
was bathroom related."
Awwwww, some Lefties would really be an asset on the "right" side. And oh, Neil, I really do love you !
P.S:
I rhetorically asked, someone, today :
Me:
"Do you know that 3 children DIED from wearing a mask, a "Covid 19 Mask", a mask mandated by the German Merkel Government ???
He:
"only 3 ??? " ... it's a small number compared to all those millions who died of CORONA !
My comment to you:
He really said that. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to me !!!!!!!
personally !!!!!
Yes, Picasso too knew when one should cry.


No comments:
Post a Comment