Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Sunday, 13 September 2020

Likes and Dislikes for September 2020




R.I.P.

Julliette Gréco died on Wednesday,  23. 9. 2020, aged 93. 

For me she was the quintessential French Woman. 

The following was her most famous song:







My personal favourite  is this one: 

(No Sir, I am not 20)






"Chez Georges" a little bistrôt in the Rue des Canettes close to the Église St. Sulpice, St. Germain was, for a time my "local".  I was always told that Julliette Greco had started singing there, in the cave and, of course, I  chose to believe it and think that, if true, the photo below would have been taken during that period. 




R.I.P.

JULLIETTE GRÉCO











It's called "adapting in order to survive"










This is what Martin Sellner, a voice I listen to, said: 


"Heute starb die linksliberale Höchstrichterin in den USA, Ruth Ginsburg, im Alter von 87 Jahren. Sie war eine der wichtigsten Vertreter von Abtreibung, Zerstörung der Grenze und Massenmigration. Ihr letzter Wunsch war es, nicht während Trumps Präsidentschaft zu sterben, damit Er sie nicht durch einen konservativen Richter ersetzen kann. Dieser Wunsch ging nicht in Erfüllung. Trump plant bereits ihre Ersetzung durch einen Konservativen und einige Linke in den USA drehen durch in drohen mit Ausschreitungen. Ein wirklich einschneidendes Ereignis."





"Today the left-liberal high court judge in the USA, Ruth Ginsburg, died at the age of 87. She was one of the main proponents of abortion, destruction of the border and mass migration. Her last wish was not to die during Trump's presidency, so that He could not replace her with a conservative judge. This wish did not come true. Trump is already planning her replacement by a conservative and some leftists in the USA are going crazy by threatening riots. A really drastic event."


YOU GO, PRESIDENT TRUMP !!! Yayyyyyyy !!!!!











Monsieur le President Macron (Napoleon the 4th) 

demonstrates  how unhealthy Muzzles really are. 












September 2020

This is the "Welcome Committee" greeting you 

when you go to the markets during the 1 hour per day 

you are allowed out during Corona Lock-Down 

in Daniel Andrews'  Victoria (Australia)








 Is it me, or has the collective IQ gone that much South, 

that we need a warning these days to 

"not drink" our hand sanitisers ?

For sale at my local Chemist














No comments:

Post a Comment