Et tu Brute ?
![]() |
| The Death of Caesar by Vincenzo Camuccini |
This performance of AG Bill Barr is when I fell - perhaps not in love - but at least under his charm. Nor was I the only one, as you can see from some of the comments to that video:
The first comment read:
BRILLIANT!! Finally, an Attorney General with some heart, soul, brain, and GUTS!
And here, copied at random:
For me personally, this "Trump Loyalist", this bagpipes-playing straight shooter, this "real Man" has turned out to be the greatest disappointment of them all. I expected nothing better than that the media floozies would turn into hyenas and that limp-wristed good weather "friends" from President Trump's own side would grab the 30 silverlings and slink away, but A.G. Barr ? What currency do his 30 silverlings come in ?
"...Death knell for the deep state played by the most courageous AG in US History..."
Oh dear ...

No comments:
Post a Comment