And my ex-friends told me that President Trump was vulgar.....
I
Best response I’ve seen to Joe Biden’s racist comments. 🤣😂 https://t.co/nIHvukHNqR
— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) February 20, 2021
Can someone teach my Black a$$ how to use the internet?? 😅 pic.twitter.com/brBsM1iSCe
— Shemeka Michelle (@ShemekaMichelle) February 18, 2021
Trump supporters begged police to call for backup. Pelosi had them stand down. pic.twitter.com/3oDk5tLwuy
— @amuse (@amuse) February 13, 2021
Going to walk my dog in an empty park and really you can never be too careful. pic.twitter.com/gcHSu1xwM7
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 25, 2021
Here is a demonstration of the new COVID-19 testing methods in Chinese airports.
— Dr. David Samadi, MD (@drdavidsamadi) January 29, 2021
Have you printed your boarding pass yet? pic.twitter.com/3HCo5yaImD
I give you the new Führer of the Free World:
This dude is lecturing others about “erratic behaviour”. Bless. https://t.co/wKc7lefpE0
— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) February 6, 2021
End Caption reads:
Politics is about scaring people
until they accept any solution.
.




No comments:
Post a Comment