Joe Biden wasted no time getting to work on his first 2 days as President.
That work included snubbing the minorities. Firing US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, a black man.
Signing a mask mandate for federal employees on federal property which he immediately violated.
Banished US troops to a parking garage.
Broke promises like not banning fracking and not wanting to make covid vaccinations mandatory.
Hiring Tom Vilsack (Mr. Monsanto) as his agriculture secretary.
The list goes on and on, but the one positive thing from all this is that lies are being revealed and lies create truth seekers.
And, since ...
- "Truth is the daughter of Time"
as someone said, I see this as a positive, since time seems to have accelerated a lot lately, so, perhaps we will see the "Truth" sooner rather than later...
How long can they hide the fact, that President Trump was the President of Peace, despite the fact that the new war-favouring "Peace Nobel Mob" - racially motivated - gave a "Peace Prize" to Obama ?
Monsieur, le President...
Je vous fais une lettre3 Que vous lirez peut-être
Si vous avez le temps
Je viens de recevoir
Mes papiers militaires
Pour partir à la guerre
Avant mercredi soir
Monsieur le Président
Je ne veux pas le faire
Je ne suis pas sur terre
Pour tuer des pauvres gens
C'est pas pour vous fâcher
Il faut que je vous dise
Ma décision est prise
Je m'en vais déserter
Depuis que je suis né
J'ai vu mourir mon père
J'ai vu partir mes frères
Et pleurer mes enfants
Ma mère a tant souffert
Elle est dedans sa tombe
Et se moque des bombes
Et se moque des vers
Quand j'étais prisonnier
On m'a volé ma femme
On m'a volé mon *âme
Et tout mon cher passé
Demain de bon matin
Je fermerai ma porte
Au nez des années mortes
J'irai sur les chemins
Je *mendierai ma vie
Sur les routes de France
De Bretagne en Provence
Et je dirai aux gens:
Refusez d'obéir
Refusez de la faire
N'allez pas à la guerre
Refusez de partir
S'il faut donner son sang
Allez donner la vôtre
Vous êtes bon *apôtre
Monsieur Président
Si vous me poursuivez
Prévenez vos *gendarmes
Que j'aurai pas d'armes
Et qu'ils pourront tirer
Translation:
THE DESERTER
Mister President, I'm writing you a letter
That you'll maybe read if you have time,
I've just received my military papers/orders
To go to war before Wednesday evening.
Mister President, I don't want to make it [war]
I'm not on earth to kill poor people.
It's not to anger you, I have to tell you,
My decision is taken, I'm going to desert.
Since I was born, I've seen my father die,
I've seen my brothers leave and my children cry,
My mother suffered so much that she's in her tomb
And doesn't care for bombs and doesn't care for worms.
When I was a prisoner, they stole my wife,
They stole my soul and all my dear past.
Tomorrow morning, I'll close my door
Right in front of the dead years*, I'll go on the ways.
I'll beg my living on France roads,,
From Brittany to Provence and I will tell people
"Refuse to obey, refuse to make it,
Don't go to war, refuse to leave.
If blood must be given, go to give yours,
You're a good preacher, Mister President.
If you chase me, warn your gendarmes
That I will have no weapons and that they can shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment