All I ever wanted to know about that Trojona Virus but was afraid to ask. Catherine Austin Fitts, whom I only discovered with this interview a few hours ago, answers my, until now rather vague questions and suspicions nearly perfectly in this video, which (at 40 minutes) is a little on the long side, but it does not have any visual inserts, so you can just listen and you will know pretty soon if you are interested...I was fascinated. For some what she says may be a little out there, but it's certainly food for thought:
.
"This interview with Catherine covers the spectrum of the current situation we find ourselves in. It was conducted as apart of a full length documentary. We are releasing the full interview for the betterment of public understanding of the situation. Catherine's analysis can be found at: https://home.solari.com The full film, when released, will be available at https://www.PlanetLockdownFilm.com"
And, to close this post: a near perfect little metaphor for my hopes...

No comments:
Post a Comment