Classes on conceptual art for post-taliban Afghan womenfrom 'Bitter Lake', Adam Curtis, 2015
Just what they needed in between Drinks
h/t Vladtepes
This
goes with that:
Eugenics will do that to you
Monkey Business
Dr. Fraudci's Nose condoms
You can never be too sure nor too creedy
Tucker Carlson and me, both !
Safety v. Prison
Then v. Now
Part of the Mengele team, Oz version.
I hope Brigitte Bardot is still allowed to be posted (problematic in France now, because she doesn't like the illegal invasion, condoned by the corrupt French Government).....She is "ravissante" I think.
She is the Dr. Mengele of South Australia
aka The Health Expert Chief :
High IQ ? .....or not ?...Jury out yet...
High Power ? yes...! Jury in !!!
I dont quite know what to say to the following little video, other than to comment: "yes that is Germany too" and "I hope it's a long while to go before Christmas" (Americans have the Turkey, Germans have the Goose) .... And, at the risk of being classified as a "Xenophobe" in Merkel's Germany I must say that I consider blissfully-unaware-of-their-Christmas-destiny geese are a more pleasant view, than cruelly decapitated sheep in the streets or backyards of my native Germany during some exotic "new-German-Festival".
No time travel device needed, it's here now.
This is why President Trump is the "People's President"
President Daniel Macron was asked if he was "vaxxed"
His Answer:
"As for me, I have already had the virus, I still have antibodies and so I will follow the recommendations of the Faculty as they say where I come from, and so I will ....."
And silly me, who thought there is one who surely was already vaxxed.



No comments:
Post a Comment