Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Thursday, 9 September 2021

Ohstralia in times of Cholera (1)



The tale of two Australias





For years (if I didn't have a shyness about  sounding as old as I am, chronologically,  I would say for decades) I have been living in Australia, dividing my time between Paris and this Island in the Sun. The best of both worlds....well even the best of all possible worlds. 











Then came that big wooden Greek horse, carrying within it something not quite defined, possibly something able to be used later,   a  Troyona Virus...., and quite a few things started to happen, perhaps more on these later.... 


But the point we here, in Australia, the once beautiful and free country, have arrived at now, is quite frightening to many of us, here is a little example: 






 






A  desperate voice from the nasty hell hole  this "Premier of Victoria", Dan Andrews has created: 









That was this lovely girl before the poisonous, and greased  fangs of Dan Andrews, the Victorian Premier and Olympic Champion of emprisoning innocent, decent citizens for  longer stretches than any other tyranny (incl. the Nazis) ever did.









More to come on the way down.....or not...







No comments:

Post a Comment