Food for thought is served:
Question:
Do you want to know
what you would have done
in Germany in 1933 ?
Answer:
You would have done
exactly the same thing
you are doing today.
What are you doing today ?
Conforming ?
Following orders?
Helping to build camps ?
Snitching ?
Kneeling ?
Australian Quarantine Camps
make you free
Arbeit macht frei
Ohne (noch mehr) Worte, if that's ok with you ? ;)

Guy SCHOOLS unvaxxxed ppl!
Thomas Mann
Speech to "the Germans" 1940
"Your obedience is boundless
and it becomes, I must tell you,
more and more unforgivable
with every passing day. "
and it becomes, I must tell you,
more and more unforgivable
with every passing day. "
The Premier of N.S.W. who has just acquired a new boyfriend who, by the looks of it does not seem to make her all that happy, actually really said " I myself wouldn't want to be around unvaccinated people" during one of her daily Fear-Porn sessions, euphemistically referred to as "Press Conferences" where she, supported by her "Health Team" indulged in some amazing circle onanisms with the hand-picked Court Media.
! It's the SCIENCE Stupid !
When Life Cameras come in too fast
and
they are getting caught pants masks down
I can't breathe
A honest sports star ?
what next ???
The Australian Taliban






No comments:
Post a Comment