Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Friday, 6 November 2020

That Victorian Police.......again !




So, what do I think of that Melbourne Police?  

What do I think of them, expecially  of the way they have been behaving lately ?

What do I think of them  violently schlepping away grandmothers for daring to sit  on a park bench, threatening a pregnant jogger who simply stopped for a few minutes to regain her breath, arresting a young pregnant woman in her own home, in front of her toddlers for NOT having broken ANY LAW, but for simply posting an innocent message  on face book  enquiring about a peaceful protest to be potentially held in an area outside of Melbourne where this was still allowed?  

What do I think of the Melbourne Police for following, SS-like, the most liberticide orders from the most totalitarian Politician  in Australian history, trying to outdo the Schickelgruber thugs during  the darkest years in the history my old country ?

What do I think of that Dan Andrews police ? 

I prefer to answer these questions by quoting   a line of Dorothy Parkers delightful poem "Symptom Recital" (*): 
 

"....for what I think, I'd be arrested....."


Abraham (Avi)  Yemini, a former IDF soldier and now living in Melbourne,  is a witty, cheecky and gutsy Jewish Journalist with Rebel News, a Canadian News Network I also recommend. 









Oh yea, it is of course all "for our own protection" from that global Trojona Plandemy .....










I thank the Baron from Gates of Vienna and Vlad Tepes for editing the subtitles to this little charmer. You will also find the lyrics in writing chez  Gates of Vienna. 









(*) Symptom Recital


I do not like my state of mind;
I'm bitter, querulous, unkind.
I hate my legs, I hate my hands,
I do not yearn for lovelier lands.
I dread the dawn's recurrent light;
I hate to go to bed at night.
I snoot at simple, earnest folk.
I cannot take the gentlest joke.
I find no peace in paint or type.
My world is but a lot of tripe.
I'm disillusioned, empty-breasted.
For what I think, I'd be arrested.
I am not sick, I am not well.
My quondam dreams are shot to hell.
My soul is crushed, my spirit sore;
I do not like me any more.
I cavil, quarrel, grumble, grouse.
I ponder on the narrow house.
I shudder at the thought of men....
I'm due to fall in love again. 






********************





PS:  The Melbourne Police during that "Black-Lives-Matter" demonstration referred to by Avi Yemini in the video. This Photo was posted on Qadrant Online





No comments:

Post a Comment