Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Saturday, 7 November 2020

The US Elections 2020 ( Part 1)






















I am an unashamed fan of President Trump, to the chagrin of my more "trendy" friends and to the sneering disapproval of the majority among my more superficial acquaintances. But I am also terrified that the "dark side" could win or steal these elections tomorrow. 



Having thus "confessed" where I stand, I will post, with blatant subjectivity, on what I consider one of the most important elections for us all, wether you live at  the "Back of Burke" or in the Bavarian Alps. 

Let me  start with one of my favorite American voices, the one of Tucker Carlson, as he gets it right, yet again: 


Trump is an indictment of America's ruling class

















Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani have announced the Trump campaign will file a suit in Pennsylvania to contest “massive cheating” by the Democrats in the keystone state.


“We met with all our lawyers, we are going to file suit in Pennsylvania,” Mr Trump said.


“It simply can’t happen this isn’t democracy.
“It’s a shame we have to do that, it’s the last thing that we wanted to do.






“It’s the last thing my father wanted to do, but this is rampant corruption.


“This is fraud, this is absolute fraud.”







I wish that at this very point in history, Rudy Giuliani was 20 years younger, so that we would have many more years of him and that Biden was just a couple of years older, so that they could not have used him so successfully.......




 

 

<

 

 




Biden needs you now, or does he ? 

In Germany there is a saying which goes somehting  like this: 



"Der Mohr hat seine Schuldigkeit getan, 

Der Mohr kann gehen."


Biden is an easy one to shoo off, as he does not even understand  the reason  for his being there other than to facility the entrance of the enemy and enrich his little clan. 




Another "beef " I have is with  this facile contempt for the supposed low  IQ of sheep and conservatives,  especially when it comes from stupid people.  Sheep and Conservatives only behave  like "sheep" and sheepish conservatives  when they are bullied  into "sheepish behaviour"......let them have a glimpse of their own "force in numbers" and see the bullies run..... ;)

President Trump  gave us that glimpse. 



 

































Someone said (correctly I think) 

"....(in this election) ...it was not the voters who decided who our new President will be, but those who count the votes." 

 









It was reported that the "oldest" voter found on thes (some say "fake, and/or illegaly post-dated voter forms was over 120+ y.o. Someone on twitter put it this way: 



Life goes in cycles: 


you vote Democrat the first three decades of life; 


you vote Republican the next five decades; 


and then vote Democrat the next six decades














We had it wrong all along,
Biden rallies appeared empty,
yet they were clearly filled
with ghosts of all his dead supporters.
 





















For a more serious documentation on this voter froud I recommend you have a look at "Project Veritas"










































Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage tweeted:

"Biden campaigned from his basement
 in sympathy with many of his voters
 who were also six feet underground." 





















The video above, recorded in Washington D.C. before  the election, resulted in the suspension of a Face Book Account.

One could not possibly allow these images of African-American TRUMP supporters  to be  spread. Otherwise the BLM fairy tale  of the "raaaaacist president Trump" would collapse. 




"The Election Isn’t Over Yet"



This last commentary for tonight coming from

















Update 8 November 2020 (OZ time)




Sky News host Rowan Dean, one of my favorite Australian voices, and one of the bravest,  says: 

"...a Biden America will accelerate the rise of forces determined to destroy our freedoms and the western way of life..." 







Sky News host Rowan Dean says a Biden America will accelerate the rise of forces determined to destroy our freedoms and the western way of life. 

Mr Biden flipped the crucial state of Pennsylvania, taking him past the 270 electoral college votes required to secure the presidency.

“From China, Iran, Islamic fundamentalism and totalitarian globalism, not to mention neo-Marxist identity politics and the impoverishment of the industrialised West at the hands of the climate change cult,” Mr Dean said. 

“China will surge, the United Nations, the World Economic Forum and their fascist acolytes will accelerate their plans to impose their sinister Great Reset upon our way of life, the Trump peace plan in the Middle East will wither as the Arab states retreat into their shells and prepare for war with the evil nation that Joe Biden was complicit in sending plane loads of gold bullion to, Iran. “Indeed, Biden has said he will reactivate the Iran nuclear deal. 

“Prepare for a very unsafe new world and a resurgence in Palestinian terror as Hamas and Fatah are emboldened by Biden and Harris. "All of which is fine, I guess, if it's what the American people genuinely voted for. “Somehow I doubt they really did.” Source: Sky News Australia






















I found this following 30 minutes  interview - although technically a little on the  bumpy side and already 2 days old - a real eye opener. 

In it, Journalist Alex Newman says this 2020 election fraud is the biggest in the history of the free world and he adds: 

 “This is on a whole other level. They are not just trying to steal our money, they are trying to steal our country, our future, our liberties and our constitutional system of government. That is, by definition, treason. It is waging war against the United States. ...[...].... There is a coup underway right now, a coup d’état. . . .Their goal is a complete overthrow of the United States of America.” 

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with  Alex Newman, who writes for many outlets such as The New American, The Epoch Times and his own site Liberty Sentinel.org.







I was especially shocked (or rather saddened)  to hear that even Attorney General William Barr was, apparently, a "Creature of the Swamp".  I had always thought of him as a loyal and  straight shooter.  And so, if what the journalist alleges about this top US law enforcement official  this Swamp which President Trump has attempted to clean out, has claimed yet another victim:  one of my illusions. 














And I will leave the last word in  this  "deplorable"  section to Red Pill Germany whose blog I recommend since it gives you a very intelligent view - usually about  present day Germany. While  a genuine conservative, Red Pill Germany  shows  more objectivity in one brain cell  than I will ever master in the entire contents of my cranium, even if I wanted.














You will find much more information about this stolen election chez Vlad Tepes.






No comments:

Post a Comment