Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Sunday, 15 November 2020

TRUMP, BIDEN SOROS, DAVOS and the POPE




Hesitant at first to post this because,  at nearly half an hour it's a little on the long side, and from a  Catholic perspective, but Michael J. Matt kept me glued to the place as he analysed the good, the bad and the ugly fallout from this 2020 election. I came away feeling enlightened. 


 









A few of the points, Michael J. Matt makes in the video: 



Here's something: Why did JFK have to promise never to let the Vatican influence him as a Catholic president, while Joe Biden is vowing to let Francis do just that? 

By the way, why does nobody mind anymore if a "Catholic" is elected president? Maybe it's because the most radical politicians in America--from Pelosi and Newsome on the West Coast the Cuomo and Fauci on the East--are "Catholics". 

Next up, Michael takes a look at the weird George Soros' 2018 prediction that Trump would "disappear" in 2020. Kind of makes you wonder what the old guy knew? 

What will happen to America under a President Biden? Apart from nationwide lockdowns and mask mandates, will the Biden Administration succeed in handing US over to the NWO? Michael argues that it'll be a long shot. Why? Because of Donald Trump and the most powerful populist movement in American history. !


















With this above video and the one below I have allowed   myself a little self-indulgence. The recording is from 2012 when my Bavarian compatriots travelled to Rome for the Birthday of Pope Benedict. Not long afterwards Pope Benedict was pushed out by Francis, whom I see as a combination of Jesuit/Communist/Islamophile/PCVirtue-Signaller with a little dash of Catholic sprinkled over for the look.


The official version was that Pope Benedict had retired for "Health Reasons", which I did not believe for 1 minute and, should the Biden Team get away with their theft, I can see some paralelles to what is happening on the present theatre of power-politics. The official version will be that President Trump "lost the elections" and this too, I will not believe for 1 minute. 


If the team that got rid of Pope Benedict VI is not exactly the same as the one that tries to get rid of President Trump, there are, at the very least, striking similarities and, I believe, a fairly direct interconnectedness of peoples and causes. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment