Wednesday, 19 July 2017

REAL Political Leaders



Found this on my daily shopping trip to VladTepes, a real treasure trove.  Bibi welcomed to Budapest !  A meeting of two real men , (yes I know it's sexist ! ) and two real political leaders (yes I know its political ! ) 

And while I'm at it: Politicians I have in mind, when I say : "real leaders" are - at random: 

Prime Minister Orban 
Prime Minister Netanyahu
President of Egypt: Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi
President Donald Trump
President Vladimir Putin

and, at the risk of offending some of my Jewish friends, who DO have a reason to dislike him: 

Bashar al-Assad, President of Syria. 

Why him ?  Because he never gassed the children of Syria, nor would he !   And he survived against an onslaught deadlier even than the one waged against Donald Trump right now. 











Looking at this delightfully old-fashioned (and when I say 'old-fashioned' it's a compliment) hand kiss, (@ min.0.06)  exactly the way it is supposed to be done, just an elegant hint, without even really touching........ ahhhh....nice, very nice.....I could get quite romantic .....:) 













You knew, of course, that "ich küsse ihre Hand Madame" means "I kiss your hand, Madame" and that, as usual, I try to match my musical choices with the "message" of the post, less or more successfully...;) 





PS: 





h/t to Vlad Tepesblog







.



No comments:

Post a Comment