Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Friday, 12 October 2018

A tale of two Germanys


1. Merkel's Germany



The original of this video was posted by the German site Die Politik Stube who gave the following explanation: 


The Libyan intensive offender "King Abode", who has been terrorising the citizens and the police in Bautzen (Saxony) for years, is  known throughout Germany and has recently also become  active as a rapper with interesting gestures and texts. The Perfection of State failure. 



I had some difficulties conveying the very broken "German" of this Merkelian Troubadour into English but hope that I got close enough. 


Here are the "lyrics" in "German" as I could make them out, and they do come with a "Language Warning"




Ach die Scheiße Polizei
hab ich kei Respek vor Euch
ich geb dir fack
ich gebe imma noch fack fack fack fack fack fack fack
zu euch Polizei
Polizei imma noch sehen mich auf die Stadt
sagen das ist aboudi
nur machen hier Problem
komm schon controllier
spreche mit mir Scheiße
zurück mei Heimat Scheiße
ich zurück nicht
ische bleibe hier im Deutschland
ische bleibe hier im Deutschland
ische bleibe hier im Deutschland



















2. Germany 






And now, from the dangerously ridiculous to the sublime site of  Dr. Ludwig who always puts some tremendous work into his postings. He published this video last month with the following introduction:  




"Disclaimer: 

This was not created by me and I have no idea why exactly it has been created, I only read on the stairs in the video that it seems to be form "Sesguenera for Sargon87". I just thought the German monuments that come to live are quite epic^^ 

To make it easier for you: 

1. Hermannsdenkmal (for Arminius) in the Teutoburger Wald 
2. Niederwalddenkmal (Germania) near Rüdesheim at the Rhine 
3. Siegessäule (Goldelse) in Berlin 
4. Brandenburger Tor in Berlin 
5. Bavaria in Munich 
6. Porta Westfalica (Kaiser Wilhelm I) in Westphalia 
7. Bismarck monument in Hamburg 
8.Befreiungshalle at Kelheim 
9. Kyffhäuserdenkmal (Barbarossa) in Thuringia 

I guess this video is meant for the legend of Barbarossa sleeping in a mountain and coming back when Germany is in need (when the ravens stop to fly around the mountain). Barbarossa is saying: 

Der Widerstand ist nun erwacht, aus einer tiefen dunklen langen Nacht!"
The resistance has now awakened, from a deep dark long night! "











..













No comments:

Post a Comment