Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Sunday, 7 October 2018

Justice (Kavanaugh) prevails in Trump's America





Like probably many of you (my data tells me that this little blog has a fair number of visits from the USA), I have been glued to the coverage of this story watching the shameful shenanigans by the Democrats live.

For those less aware of what has happened over the past few weeks, (namely a quasi nuclear attack by the American Left on reason and decency in order to change the very basis of our civilisation from the presumption of innocence to "guilty until proven innocent") Dr. Steve Turley's commentary will explain quite a few points.  

He writes: 



Kavanaugh Confirmed





The Era of Liberal Judicial Dictatorship is Over!!!Conservatives have waited 70 years for this moment, and it's finally arrived! Here's what it means!!!"










I listened to the entire "testimony" of  Christine Blasey Ford, the main accuser of Judge Kavanaugh,  and cringed at the sanctimonious adoration  Trump-hating Democrats were bestowing on her. And so I was relieved to come across this commentary by Michelle Malkin who articulated so well what I was thinking and feeling guilty for thinking it.















Had the baddies (I don't claim any objectivity in this case) won, the damage could not have been repaired knowing what we know about  "precedent" .






And here is one of my favourite take on this shameful farce: 
















The Mob kneels, The Mob can take a hike !

















postscriptum


And this is why I am for President Trump and against the Left:

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment