Will be updated as pearls and their opposite fall under my table.
Previous "likes and dislikes"
//////////////////////////////////////////
I found this via Vlad Tepes
@RealJamesWoods I wanted you to see the President tonight at UPMC in Pittsburgh visiting the survivors of the shooting as the nurses and Dr’s were waiting to see him. pic.twitter.com/LdbeHz9pti— Sheryl Mascio (@sheryl_mascio) October 31, 2018
🆘‼😂👍 She says: A man must be able to protect a woman. A Russian man can protect me, he can bring a Kalashnikov. Turkish man can protect, he can bring a knife, his brother, brother-in-law or sister. What can German man do? Separating waste! Haha! In fact, it is so! Sadly! pic.twitter.com/YaeJ9jd6ON— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) October 30, 2018
"I screwed my entire life up. I had fans that loved me, but I chose to backstab them and go after Trump. I thought the left would embrace me. Now I'm stuck on NBC (Hell) apologizing for things that nobody should have to apologize for. Help!" Megyn Kelly 😭 pic.twitter.com/amHBZTSDRX— ❌🚨Josh Cornett🚨❌ (@therealcornett) October 24, 2018
Caption reads: "Without pity, "they" now attack the most vulnerable, the elderly.
Sans pitié, ils s'attaquent désormais aux plus faibles, aux personnes âgées. pic.twitter.com/mhoSqv7J7L— Gilbert Collard (@GilbertCollard) October 23, 2018
Nasty Savages !!
🆘‼🤬💩 UK: This scum makes me angry again! An old and weak pensioner has to plead for mercy and beg to the attacker to stop: "Please! Please! I'm too old!" while the usual scum in Birmingham smashes him to the ground! Disgusting bastard! https://t.co/6k0oNjFVtR pic.twitter.com/L4BT1lERf8— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) October 20, 2018
IS IT OKAY TO BE WHITE?@PaulineHansonOz calls on the Australian Senate to acknowledge rising anti-white racism, attacks on Western Civilisation and that it is okay to be white. pic.twitter.com/cSsy7iPDHl— Pauline Hanson 🇦🇺 (@PaulineHansonOz) October 15, 2018
😱Islamic Truth Ministry 😱— 🦅 American Eagle 🦅 (@AMPRo1219) October 16, 2018
This is in the Quran
Lick 👅 hot metal 3xs if not burned you are innocent
Sharia Law is barbaric pic.twitter.com/dVk1aK8ntT
And here are some comments by the taxpayer-funded "Resident Expert on Islam" at the National Broadcaster, the ABC:
Some "Humans" are vile, unless, of course, they are sub-human, like this attacker:
New witness reveals Muslim man who beat an Jewish elderly Man in Brooklyn was yelling, "I hate the Jews, I want to kill all the Jews"— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) October 16, 2018
Did US IMAM's provoke him?
NC IMAM -"Jews should be killed"
TX IMAM -“The Muslims will kill the Jews"
NJ IMAM - Prays to Allah for Death of Jews pic.twitter.com/H1EWWwVWPs
Humans can be nice :)
These total strangers rallied together to rescue a stranded dog. Most intense human chain ever! pic.twitter.com/191q6OvKNF— The Dodo (@dodo) October 15, 2018
Le vivre-ensemble, ça termine souvent comme ceci. pic.twitter.com/26F3Bfugur— Grégory ROOSE (@gregoryroose) October 9, 2018
Wait for it. Watch it. Retweet it. Let the world see it. pic.twitter.com/Yzf0Mxcelh— Imam of Peace (@Imamofpeace) October 6, 2018
Want to see a liberal grow absolutely enraged? Tell them that you view yourself as their equal.— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) October 2, 2018
Eventually all black Americans will see what I see; white liberals are not our allies. They are our oppressors who NEED us to accept our status as less than them. pic.twitter.com/X1ugIfataV
Winter descends over the French Chanson.
R.I.P.
1.10.2018
#Aznavour s'en va. L'hiver tombe sur la chanson française. pic.twitter.com/zJYZ1DrNoA— Robert Ménard (@RobertMenardFR) October 1, 2018
Kanye West on SNL: They bullied me backstage, they said “don’t go out there with that hat on”—you can’t tell me what to do—if you want the world to move forward, try love—I feel kinda free. I thought this country said I could be me. pic.twitter.com/LIMPBXUGGo— Alana Mastrangelo (@ARmastrangelo) September 30, 2018

No comments:
Post a Comment