I'm a semi-lapsed Catholic, or rather a "Catholic Agnostic" and I approve of this message.
This little ditty comes from a time, long ago, when the BBC was still funny, relevant, a trusted news source and its Anti-Christian-Anti-Jewish crusades were neither yet its nasty default position nor done in the service of global islamisation as now.
Ditto on the pretentious Pope.
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell is wrong with this Pope?
ReplyDeleteI can remember when we were just grateful they weren't openly antisemitic.
Hi geoffff :)At first I gave this "Pope" some benefit of the doubt and thought he was merely a dirty old man with a foot fetish. But now I think that he is quite a bit more dangerous and actively promotes Islam just like many of our corrupt politicians and their eager little helpers from the Left . And that comes, of course, with Jew Hatred and contempt for Christians. Incidentally, I hope I'll live long enh to hear the truth about the "abdication for health reasons" of Pope Benedict.
Delete