During the last few days, this caricature has become obsolete, the "jacket" has been well and truly dropped.
Victor Laszlo, Commentator at Rebel Media reports that:
"...Before leaving office, US President Barack Obama prepares to release terrorists referred to as "Nuclear weapons of the jihad", some of al -Qaeda's most notorious hate preachers and "top explosive experts", to Saudi Arabia."
Orders from Obama's "King" ?
(a picture = a thousand words)
Another "Thousand Words" about the race-baiting fortunately-soon-to-be-EX-POTUS:
+ another 1000 words
I think that Obama's actions were due neither to incompetence nor do I think that he is a windbag. I fear it's much darker than that and I hope that we will get to know the true motivations behind Obama's actions and attitudes rather sooner than later. Meanwhile, as the man said: "When the consequences of incompetence are the same as the consequences of malice, it is wiser to assume malice...."
+ another thousand words





No comments:
Post a Comment