The YouTube video titled 'Islam in Nazi Germany' is "not available in your (i.e. 'my') domain". But I did chance upon one about the German-Turkish Holocaust of the Armenians while searching for it. It was a video which stated that the the "agreement" was that Turkey was not too take independent military action without checking with their friend first. Germany had 12,000 strength in Turkey for the purpose. It seems the Armenian Christians as well as being a thorn in the side of Turkey were troublesome for Germany as their land was in the path of the unfinished Berlin to Bagdad railway under construction. So I guess I've got the general background picture vis-a-vis this apparently longstanding relationship.
The YouTube video titled 'Islam in Nazi Germany' is "not available in your (i.e. 'my') domain". But I did chance upon one about the German-Turkish Holocaust of the Armenians while searching for it. It was a video which stated that the the "agreement" was that Turkey was not too take independent military action without checking with their friend first. Germany had 12,000 strength in Turkey for the purpose. It seems the Armenian Christians as well as being a thorn in the side of Turkey were troublesome for Germany as their land was in the path of the unfinished Berlin to Bagdad railway under construction. So I guess I've got the general background picture vis-a-vis this apparently longstanding relationship.
ReplyDelete