These 25 minutes of vox populi harvested recently in Sydney (Newtown) by the brilliant philosopher, Stefan Molyneux are long and painful to watch/listen to.
I am reminded of a statement made recently by a friend commenting on some people euphemistically referred to as "activists" of a certain kind:
"No-one is that moronic voluntarily"(or words to that effect)
The racism embraced by these intellectually challenged people above has long been expressed in song and dance by black Africans and is now the deadly reality for White Minorities in South Africa. Once again I recommend Lauren Southern's documentary "Farmlands".
Et tu, Mandela ?
Update 1:
Just found this on Twitter:
A message to the international community from a boer in #SouthAfrica the reality of our situation. Please RT. #FarmMurders #SouthAfrica pic.twitter.com/sdChH864dA— Danie Barnard (@DaanBarnard) August 27, 2018
Update 2:
The more I see of Theresa May the more I think she is grotesquely evil and I wonder, having denied the White Farmers of South Africa refuge, and protecting the Muslim-Pakistani "grooming gangs" of little white and Sikh girls (by trying to assassinate their most efficient accusers i.e. Tommy Robinson) to what tune she is dancing........"...kill Brexit........kill the white man........groom the little English girls..." ?
Steve Hofmeyr - Appeal for help and intervention in South Africa pic.twitter.com/nRNmvHfUE9— Joe Biggs (@Rambobiggs) August 24, 2018
United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May enthusiastically supports the theft of land from white farmers in South Africa!https://t.co/CN4Sy4Os8V— Stefan Molyneux (@StefanMolyneux) August 28, 2018
No comments:
Post a Comment