This is an experiment as I don't know if this video will remain. Some days ago I came across it and tried to post it immediately, but within a short time it had disappeared. I understood it was only available to subscribers of Bill Whittle's site. I am a fan of his anyway, but it took this video for me to get off my virtual couch and subscribe in order to get past the pay wall. (It's 9$ per month and I really think we should support courageous voices wherever we can).
While the Fake media would certainly not publish anything positive about President Trump and his family, here is a little raw video that does not lie. It was published on 31. October on this site with the following introduction:
"On Tuesday the First Family — President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, First Daughter Ivanka Trump and First Son-in-Law Jared Kushner visited Pittsburgh after the the Tree of Life Synagogue mass shooting on Saturday. Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer joined the First Family. And it should be noted that Ivanka and Jared are devout Jews.
The First Family visited the Tree of Life Synagogue and the University of Pittsburgh Hospital.
During the visit to the hospital several nurses and nurse aides thanked President Trump for coming. One of the nurses filmed the interaction. President and First Lady Melania then took a minute and went over to thank the staff for their life-saving work. Then when they were leaving one of the staffers yelled, “I love you Ivanka!” The staff got a thumb’s up from Jared Kushner. "
One of the commentaries below this ^^^ video read:
"I Love Jacques Cousteau Wow you won’t see this on mainstream news. Saved to favorites for the times the lying media get me down. ❤️đŸ’™❤️"
I might just do the same.
Update:
On the same subject, I strongly recommend an article by one of my favourite writers, Daniel Greenfield aka Sultan Knish published yesterday and titled:
No comments:
Post a Comment