Macron has also another mentor, Jacques Attali. I'm not the only one deeply worried about the "philosophy" of this frequent Bilderberg-Participant. Unconfirmed rumour has it that a few years after being invited to one of the annual Bilderberg-Meetings, Macron, then an unknown, was President of France.
![]() |
| Islam is one of the foundational and positive dimensions of Europe's past and future |
What is well known among the French Patriots (especially those who are relentlessly targeted by the totally politicised French Judiciary such as Riposte Laique, Résistance Républicaine, Les Identitaires to mention but a few among the increasing number of resistants) is the fact that Macron also owes big time to those who organised the Muslim vote for him.
And here is a little sample of Macron's artistic taste. This "dance group" featured prominently during this year's Fete de la Musique as personal guests of the Macrons at the Palais de L'Elysee:



Great video of that "authentic" dancing. I don't know whether to laugh or cry but I know I was inspired.
ReplyDelete