Likes and Dislikes

Likes and Dislikes: January 2021

Sunday, 4 November 2018

Canada's Cancer


When I was a child I was told, with a hat tip towards the Adam and Eve Story,  that a shiny and firm apple could be rotting from the inside if it had a worm within. 

When I progressed past the age of  listening to  Parental Guidance I came across the same metaphor, dressed up as beautiful looking ladies of ill gotten gains potentially hiding the same possibility of decay within. 

Now, with some chronological distance behind me, I watch certain countries that still look sooooo healthy from the outside to the untrained eye, such as Canada and wonder....could there be a worm gnawing at it from the inside ?  

Tom Quiggin, a Court expert on terrorism and intelligence Analyst, not only seems to have found this worm, but is not afraid to name it:  Justin Trudeau. 

At nearly 40 minutes, this fascinating interview probably stretches our present day  attention span  a little, but it's really worth listening to. And you can do other things while listening to it, since there are no visual distractions from the frightening message which is delivered unflinchingly and - I think - with quite some courage. 
















































..





No comments:

Post a Comment