Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Spain to help murder of ex muslim


Here is the cry for help from Imran Firasat:


"Friends,

I am sad and shocked. Where is my right of freedom of expression? Why instead of being protected, I am being persecuted by the Spanish authorities? Is it a crime now to speak the truth about Islam? Am I going to die because of my opinions on Islam? I need the world´s support. If I get deported to Pakistan (which is highly probable now), then never anyone will dare to fight publicly against Islam´s violent ideology and the world will have to submit to Islam. Please raise your voice for me and help me to be protected. Thank you very much..."




Here is the picture:














Here is the song:



No comments:

Post a Comment