The bodies had not yet been removed from the Promenade des Anglais in Nice and already the mantra-like bleating started:
The Left Politicians/Media and assorted propagandists for the islamisation of the West soon joined the chorus of victim-bragging with the increasing assertion that...
"...The FIRST victim was a Muslim woman !!!..."
The Left Politicians/Media and assorted propagandists for the islamisation of the West soon joined the chorus of victim-bragging with the increasing assertion that...
"...MOST victims were muslims..."
After the following story, extracted from TV Libertés' News Bulletin of 25. 7. 2016 I dare say that we are advancing fast towards the official conclusion: ...
"ALL victims were muslims!"
I was aware of Sharia-approved (halal) necrophilia, but this ^^^ is the first I have heard of a post-mortem Conversion.......the things they do to increase the numbers in order to claim the top spot on the Victimhood ladder...hmmm.... it's only out of respect for the many dead, that I will not add what I'm tempted to say.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment