Now, here is someone who speaks clearly. Many politicians and professional speech writers could do worse than to try and emulate her. I am not only impressed by the clarity with which this articulate woman gets her message across, but I agree with her.
Ah, how I wish the brilliant Latma TV produced by yet another fantastic Jewish woman, Caroline Glick, would resume their programmes; here is a sample:
.
Hi - thanks for translating this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc hearing (well, reading) what that poor woman had to say was powerful. Sorry to hijack this story comments - I didn't see anywhere more relevant. Best wishes.
ReplyDelete@ Hi Anonymous: You are welcome. Here is the link to more details: http://littlenotesfromparis.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/calais-testimony-of-woman.html
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me of that Latma segment - I think it's the best thing they did, although 'We fool the world' about the Gaza convoy was really good also.
ReplyDelete@ Rob I remember it well, and still love it.
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGG_osOoVg
Adolf Erdogan had already his unclean handprints all over the place - boats seem to be his "invader transport" of choice. I still am angry that the Israeli PM gave into what I suspect was some blackmail by Obama and "apologised" to the Turkish Führer, who immediately rubbed salt into what must have been a wound by gloating about Bibi's humiliation.