Living under a rock, and not an American one at that, I had only vaguely heard of the 'Zimmerman Case' without really listening. Apparently there was a wall-to-wall media coverage of the court case, something of an 'O.J. Simpson Case' mirror image. When I heard the American President implicitly condemn George Zimmerman before and now after the trial, I was slightly disturbed and then I found this video on Vlad's Blog. Seeing our tax-payer funded media (who lean so much to the left that their default position is practically horizontal) taking the same slant as Obama, I put my chair firmly next to George Zimmerman's.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech, will - once again - be used and abused, but although, America is now a nation that has a black President, due in no small part to the colour of his skin, I think that for George Zimmerman, this part of Martin Luther King's speech has not been fulfilled:
"...I have a dream that my four little children
will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin
but by the content of their character..."
This video is confronting btw.
Update: George Zimmerman comes out of hiding
Update 2: Family saved by George Zimmerman grateful but afraid of threats.
Update 3: Pamela Geller's take on this:
Update 4: A black on (Australian) white murder - no self defence, just boredom and racism. Not a peep out of Obama. Does that make the POTUS a one-way racist? Or are all racists "one-way"?
Update 2: Family saved by George Zimmerman grateful but afraid of threats.
Update 3: Pamela Geller's take on this:
Update 4: A black on (Australian) white murder - no self defence, just boredom and racism. Not a peep out of Obama. Does that make the POTUS a one-way racist? Or are all racists "one-way"?
Great Bill Whittle presentation.
ReplyDeleteThe Demon-crats should hang their racist heads in shame for applying pressure on the judiciary and media portraying Zimmerman, a Hispanic as a 'white racist murderer and hater of black people'.
Thank God that justice prevailed and Zimmerman was acquitted.